jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Are You a Popcorn Fan? Take a Look at this!

I love popcorns! Whoever discover it, thank you soo much! The taste is perfect, specially with salt! Yummy!
Recently I was going through the library books and I found this awesome book that described the benefits of popcorns! I was not able to read it that much but I investigated on the internet about it and I found amny interesting facts about it:
1) Popcorns are healthy whole grains that prevent heart disease and diabetes!
2)It  is high in antioxidants which means that it helps to burn down fat!
3)The issue is that the butter we put in popcorns is the one that damage our organisms.
So prepare them the right way! No butter and do not take that much salt! Do not go crazy on popcorns either, nothing in excess is good!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario