martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

How Can I Help You?

It is hard to help someone who wants to change but does not realize that in order for him/her to make a change there must be a sacrifice and effort. I wish I could help people by just advicing them on what is the right thing to do and why they should do it, but it does not work that way. God is an example; He always tries to help us but sometimes we do not want to face circumstances that are different or hard to go through. Everything depends on your own mentality and what you think of yourself. If a change in your life occurred you must embrace it and accept what will come with mere commitment and you will love the outcome on your journey.

From now on I will do my best to help others by praying for them. PRAYING IS THE BEST TOOL, it is what I can do for now but I know that eventually I will be transform to a tool and will have an action in helping others! Last but not least, everybody wants to change a bad aspect of their life( I am one included) but we can do everything in God if we are willing to have a compromise with Him, we may fail but we can get right up again( I repeat this alot in my blog..probably because I fail constantly!).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario