miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Optimistic!

I'm getting all my goals on track! 2012 is a year of new happenings, everything is going well and I hope it continues like this, I mean..it will continue like this! One important aspect I took in consideration to achieve all my goals was being optimistic! If you keep a good thought about everything, believe it...you will enjoy anything! Tested and proved by myself!! My example for optimism will be my good fellow Angie, she is a really sweet and responsible person. She gets really good grades and enjoys listening to others. She is not a big fan of physics but she tries to get the best of the class as she can, and I love that about her. Oooh! And by the way she does not complain that much! Angie you are a great person, keep it up!
Complaining will keep you out of order. When we criticize and complain too much, we tend to loose focus and we just see the negative side of everything!

When we have a problem and we think God is nowhere to be found and feel bad or sad because we think he is ignoring us, we are completely wrong. God is testing our attitude towards hard times and he sees our hearts and behavior. If we keep our head up, God will reach His hand and will be in the storm with us. BUT REMEMBER HE WILL BE IN THE STORM WITH US,he will help not figure out everything all alone, he promises to guard and protect us from evil but we have to find the way with him. It is awesome to know how God works, He thinks in everything and leaves us to our own will,which is how things should be; He wants us to choose the correct path! So, keep in mind that in order to enjoy the ride you must keep a smile and a good thought in mind, everything will be a piece of cake from there on!

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much Stephanie, my friend. I really appreciate your sincerity! May the Lord bless you always!:)

    ResponderEliminar