miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Tools for School: BrainGenie

In our class we have been able to find many interesting web pages that make our studies more entertaining and engaging activities. Making a class fun, can make an improvement in our learning because we are having fun but at the same time we are learning! On my Biology class on Monday we tested a new page where we performed several quizzes having to do with biology, It was a rather fun activity, I did not even realize that the two hours of class had gone so fast because I was so into the quizzes (Imagine that!). This new site is called BrainGenie. It is quite interesting, you can login as a student or teacher. In my case, I logged in as a student but my teacher (Mr. Jose Popoff) had already chosen a username and password for me and my classmate, that way he may keep a control in our activities in the page as a teacher.


Some observation that I made of this site is how organize all my activity is. I like that because I can see my progress very well and it is not in a mess. Mr. Popoff showed us our progress in his page as teacher. We could see everything in graphs that we could easily understand and read. Performing the quizzes was great; when I had wrong answer the site will show me and my teammates the correct answer and the procedure or explanation of that answer! Excellent Idea! Something I did not like was that questions appeared to repeat and we had to answer them all over again in order for us to complete the task. I loved the page, if many other teachers knew about this page it will be great. We have to share this great sites with others to make education advance and entertaining!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario