sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

What Dwells in Me

Recently, a tragedy occured in my country, Honduras, in the city of Comayagua. A state prison got on fire and about 350 men died, most of them were gang members (like a 90% we can say). They were not innocent, but they were human beings and the way they died was not the best. No police guard was harmed and no guard open the gates for the prisoners to escape from the fire! It is incredible how many lifes for the Lord were lost! Moments like this makes us impotent and angry. This men needed of God and I know that He was sad to know his sons were not going to be in his presence. Sin took over them and now there is no turning back!

Apostle Paul once said, And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t.  I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway.  But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it (Romans 7:18-20).  Sin leaves within us, and what God wants from us is to learn to beat it and through His strength we can do it! No man on earth is perfect and Our God knows that, when we fail or fall he will pick us up, we just have to asked for help. As christians we can spread Salvation everywhere, just picture how many lives will be saved. People such as gang members need to know about the Lord, and we need to feed our lives with His word!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario