lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

My Dream Job

Time is going fast, I am growing up, the end of school is near, and the demand each day is even more. Thinking what I am going to study has been a topic in my mind since I was little, but know it is serious and I have to give my final decision pretty soon. When I was in fourth grade it was all about my future as a veterinarian,because of my love for animals, I also wished to become a famous painter, since drawing and painting is part of my favorite hobbies. Now that I am seventeen (Something that seemed so far away when I was ten!!), people tend to tell you that you have to go for the money, and just for the money, because nowadays it is even more difficult to reach for a dream job even with good studies. Not only this thoughts of people that surround me affected my decision but also my age. I realized, as I went through other topics at school that I like other things! But in my mind I still don´t have a clear idea of what will I get to do!

I talked to God about this and He, in His wisdom, gave me a clue. My dad had to give a small conference at church last Sunday and he got to this topic!! God was talking to me! My father presented a stadistic done in the U.SA. by some people which refered to the most happy jobs which were jobs as being a fireman, pastor, psychologist, civil engineer, and some others I do not remember right now. Why were this jobs called "the happy jobs"?  The reason is because it involves helping others; this is why people who have this type of work love what they do! Helping others will make you feel good inside just by thinking that you are part of a great life changing movement!
I have not taken my decision yet of what to study, but I know that I must do something that will help my beautiful country to reach the Lord!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario