jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Alone Again, Naturally!

One of my best friends went to live to the US, I have other best friends but I will hang with her the most and we talked about anything! i do with my other three best friends but with her I went to church and school so we had more things in common to share. I really miss her alot, I cried and cried..and cried because she was leaving adn these days I have felt so lonely inside! I want to joke around with her and talk about boys and other topics that made us laugh and cry sometimes. As I said, I feel lonely, but maybe it can be good but not for long.


Loneliness can be good at times, when you go for long walks, read, meditate of life, or when you pray. Spending time with yourself is good but no for a long time because you do not have to let this feeling tight you up because it can really close you up and you may forget about the importance of being social and spending time with those you love. Even though I have felt lonely I want to be with my friends but I want them to know how I feel for them to support me! I need them! Maybe my dearest friend left but I still have people I love here nd I have to enjoy them and love them! Loneliness is just for a while..but anyways in my lonely whiles I know God is with me and I meditate in Him!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario